Thursday, October 05, 2006

Delhi Local Tour (II)

For the past few days, I have been eating 4 times the egg curry and plain rice meal in the same restaurant. I didn't "拉肚子." (diarrhea)

I found that in the same location (restaurant), there was a local private tourism office. They didn't call customers, but they had good businesses.

Today I asked their price:
Hotel Neelam (same location, the first right lane of Main Bazar, go straight for 30 meters, if you go from the railway station)
4240 Opp. New Delhi Railway Station, Pahar Ganj, tel: 6951-3005
Agra (same day tour): 300 RPs/ person, meet at their office (6:00 AM ~ 11:00PM)
Delhi (same day tour): 100 RPs/ person, meet at their office (9:30 AM ~ 6:00PM)
Jaipur (same day tour): 400 RPs/ person, meet at their office (6:00 AM ~ 11:00PM)

comparing to Delhi tourism, the price is really cheap. No wonder only rich Indians attend the government Delhi tourism tours. ( 1 day & 3 days ,etc.)

That local tour boss is very nice. If you eat a meal at that restaurant, you will notice that many local customers register at that counter. That is, they don't call customers, but customers come volunteerly. You can register one day before your tour. They close at 11:00 PM. The boss is not like other touts. To say again, I have been eating 4 times and pay my meals there, but the boss didn't ask me to attend his tours!!

I plan to take their tours to Agra & Jaipur, if my Delhi tourism cancels my 3 day triangle city tour.

No comments: