Wednesday, October 04, 2006

One Day in New Delhi




Yesterday I spent half day in the National Museum. Their collections are quite good because I was an anthropology major. I can understand how they manage to do it.

Did you remember that few years ago there was a show in the New NTU gym? The show is the Budda's finger relics. I saw the Budda's relics in this National Museum. Some Indian monks cam her to worship those relics.

Their entrance ticket is 300 RPs for a foreigner. You can spend a long time here.

After it, I went to the India Gate to take pictures. I also saw a Taiwan tour from HWa-Tai Travel agent (http://www.gloriatour.com.tw/)

After this, I took a bus back to CP. It cost me 2 RPs. I went to the night market, as scheduled. I enjoyed a lot of the local shopping and meals.

No comments: